I was thrilled at the reception from participants from the Tech Tutor webinar this morning where I taught how to adjust your Privacy Settings on Facebook!
I am pleased to now announce the topics for the next six months - these webinars or on-line learning sessions will provide a thorough lesson while you participate from the comfort and convenience in your home or office.
These webinars will broadcast live on Wednesdays from 9:30AM to 10:30AM Pacific Time - click here for other time zones
Technology Tutor Classroom - Upcoming Lessons
- Using Email Efficiently & Effectively - September 7, 2011
- Google Search - Finding What You Want - September 21, 2011
- Archives, Backups and Clouds - October 5, 2011
- Mastering iTunes for Music & More - October 19, 2011
- iPhone 5: Mastering All That's New - November 2, 2011
- Photo Greetings Cards Using On-line Tools - November 16, 2011
- Skype = Free Video Calls To Family & Friends - December 7, 2011
- Digital Photo Sharing Websites - December 21, 2011
- Set Up Your Home Computer Network - January 4, 2012
- Setting Up and Using Your eBook Reader - January 18, 2012
- Using a Scanner for Photos, Documents & OCR - February 1, 2012
- Getting Organized : Web Calendars, To-do Lists & Apps - February 15, 2012
The full agenda, session details and on-line registration for each of these classes will be available on the Technology Tutor Classroom website - click here.
If you have a topic suggestion for an upcoming Technology Tutor session, please contact Chet Davis via email here.