From MacroSystem US News webpage - announced July 24, 2013
NOTE: the file size of this ISO image is 1.2 GB and can be downloaded from the MSUS website here, but due to the image size must be burned onto a DVD as it will not fit onto a CD.
Along with the North American (NTSC) release of the new DVD Arabesk 6 software, the new Add On Software DVD includes several updates for other add on pieces of software. These include:
1. BlueBoxWorld 1.1a - An install script has changed that allows the version to be deleted completely from the Install Product list. This version is needed if you have a problem and have to reinstall BB World.
2. Deluxe Titler 3d V 2.0c - New or first installation of the prior 3D Titler did not set a mirror on the characters as a default. Having the mirror makes it easier to see the rendered default title. Archive paths added. When you save the Bogart archives, the archives of Titler archives will be saved too.
3. Deshaker V 1.0a - Different languages updated (french, czech, swedish, italian)
4 & 5. Motion 3d XL 1+2 V 1.0a - Archive paths added. When you save the Bogart archives, the archives of Motion 3D XL will be saved too.
6. Pro Club 2011 V 1.1 - This version will work with Bogart 5. The prior version will not function.
7. SplitX Wedding HD 1.3 - This version fixes a bug where images didn't show up in the pattern operator and fixes a problem with image transparencies.
8. Effect Jingles Traffic and Technology V1.1 - This fixes some samples that weren't creating or previewing with or Bogart 5 with the prior version.
9. Quadcam 1.4 - Improved use with HD footage on Bogart 4.3c or higher. On Bogart 5, Shuttle TT is supported and now can work on Quadcam 1.4 as well.